<bgsound src='http://ia361300.us.archive.org/10/items/kimya2005-01-09.flac16/kimya2005-01-0903_vbr.mp3'> </bgsound>

Friday, May 8, 2009

ntaH ler...

next week, precisely Monday...is the final episode of my fave drama Merah Puteh..last yer...excited to know what will happen to Puteh as well as Merah..i dont know..but it can be predict lah...some says Merah will die when saving Puteh...i dunno la..let the drama be conclude next monday... now..talking about holiday..i'm tired of it...jst eating and sleeping..babbling and nagging to my brothers and sisters are quite tiring you know..not to mention my problem of sleeping..i cant sleep at nite..what should i do..should i make my body tired?? owhhh hello..my mind is the problem not my body..duhhh...dahhhh...i dont have the mood of typing.now i'm in the mood of facebooking..hahahahaha...so long..daddadada...

0 comments: